I Am That Girl Now

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The day is a pain.

I've lost my CTA card and will not be able to get a replacement for three days, which blows. This is very embarrassing. I've never lost a card before, not ever. I'm trying to plot out some way to attach the new card to my purse, in order to keep from losing the damn thing again.

My teeth hurt. I admit it. I spent all of yesterday denying that I had any pain, which resulted in a big tension headache that made me nauseous. My Hub finally sat on me and insisted that I had to take a pill, so I did, and magically felt better. The one problem is that the pain pills knock me the righteous hell out, so I lost the rest of the evening and I'm dragging around today. I really want to take another one, but then I'd fall asleep at my desk and be fired.

Also, I have to release some tension here. We didn't get laundry done this weekend. By which I mean that my Hub's proposal that he would do laundry himself did not occur. Granted, there was a lot going on this weekend, but the end result is that we do not have clean clothes. My Hub then decided that we'd do laundry Monday evening, which didn't get done because he had insomnia Sunday night and was too exhausted to do anything.

I'm in an odd spot here where I want to yell at him about this, but I don't think I could deal with the resulting sad-puppy look. I'm also not certain that I get to use the "I just had oral surgery" card anymore, since it's been four days, which means that I'm probably going to end up doing laundry with him, and I don't feel up to it. All of this means that I'm pretty grumpy, and I feel like I'm owed free laundry, but I don't feel up to demanding that my Hub do the laundry by himself. Grump, grump, grump.

I really just want to take some days off, but I've taken something like four days off already this year and it's just ridiculous. Bah. Nothing good here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home