I Am That Girl Now

Monday, August 29, 2005

I'm still alive

In short, I've been really, really sick. And had a guest in the apartment while being really, really sick.

I took an unprecidented four days off of exercise. Back on as of yesterday, and oh, my arms hurt today. Ran this morning. Not back up to snuff, but better than I ought to be after a week of being half-dead from a raging summer cold.

Oh, and now I have a big peeling rash around my nose from blowing my nose so much. And I have managed to perfect the fine art of falling asleep with a coughdrop in my mouth (because otherwise I could not sleep at all).

So. Did I miss anything exciting?

6 Comments:

  • no, not really.
    glad you're feeling better :-)
    Those Dove ads have arrived here in Melbourne (Australia) - my DH was so busy looking at the ad on the side of a tram he nearly drove into a tree! LOL. So there's a vote for the curvy girls

    cheers

    LBTEPA

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:52 PM  

  • I tagged you for a meme-esque thing a few days back, thinking you might enjoy doing it while sick. No idea you were so bad off, poor dear. Glad you're on the mend... also glad you gave your body the needed time to rest.

    (Hugs)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:11 PM  

  • Glad you're starting to feel better. I just caught the summer cold that is making the rounds at work. There's something wholly surreal about not being able to breathe when it's 80 degrees and sunny outside. Ick! I may need some guidance on that falling-asleep-with-coughdrop-in-mouth trick :)

    By Blogger Kerri, at 9:35 PM  

  • the dreaded sandpaper nose. nooooooooooooooooo! glad to hear you're on the mend. you haven't missed much at all!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:04 AM  

  • over the years, i've perfected the art of coughdrop-sleeping too! for some reason it seems to last longer when I'm sleeping. you didn't miss too much, but glad you're back!

    By Blogger lainb, at 11:58 AM  

  • Yes! You missed me droning on and on about apples. Boy, I don't know how you'll ever live with yourself for missing all *that* excitement! That'll teach you to get sick!

    Seriously, I'm glad you're feeling better. Take it easy for awhile. Oh, and if you have a lip balm you don't care about, it works great around the nose. Just be careful not to use it on your lips after you're done, lol.

    By Blogger Zara, at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home