I Am That Girl Now

Thursday, July 07, 2005

graaaaggh

So hungry. Lunch in 20 minutes with Hub. Currently waiting on a call from a customer. Glaring at phone.

To distract myself, I will write out my new plan for my evening ritual:

8:30 PM (yes, 8:30, I know, I know, it's cutting down my unencumbered time and/or TV time to only about two hours, screw it): get up off the damn couch and get to work.

  • Set out clothes for the morning.

  • Set out pills for the morning.

  • Exercise prep: if weights are the next day, set out weights, prep laptop for iTunes access, put out Palm for workout timing; if HIIT is the next day, make sure iPod is charged, get the litter box cleaned and the herb plants watered.


  • 9:00 PM: Last meal of the day. Go eat.

    9:15 PM: Brush teeth, wash face, put on PJs.

    9:30 PM: Kiss Hub good night. Go to bed.

    3 Comments:

    • Wow, can you sleep at 9:30? I can't go to bed that early... well, it doesn't really matter for me anyway, because no matter how many hours of sleep I get the quality is such that it really doesn't matter. :(

      I can give up some programs, but Lost and Alias are must watch TV... still, it should be easier to avoid TV in the summer, when everything is pretty much repeats!

      Good luck! It sounds well planned out...

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:05 PM  

    • I sure as hell can go to sleep at 9:30 when I get up at 5:20 AM. Amazing stuff, sleep deprivation. :-)

      I know what you mean about TV. That's why God gave us TiVo-- so that I wouldn't have to miss Veronica Mars, or (when they were on) Buffy, or Angel... I can just record and then watch them when nothing good is on. (Granted, I have to avoid spoilers for a whole day, but so be it.)

      Yay, Alias! I am slowly catching up. I have seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. Now that I've finished main-lining Veronica Mars (we downloaded all the episodes and I watched them in under a week-- hooray for the internet!), I can go back to Sydney and find out what in the world happened to her after she fought the evil duplicate of her roommate...

      By Blogger Meg, at 4:13 PM  

    • download! what a fantastic idea! i have a lot of Sex and the City to catch up on....

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:27 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home