I Am That Girl Now

Sunday, June 12, 2005

End of the first month check-in

Okay, I wasn't just imagining it. We took my measurements yesterday and I've shrunk by one or two centimeters on every measurement (except my damn gigantic calves-- I'm really, REALLY tempted to stop doing any exercise on those, because they're the only measurement that went UP). My weight is still hovering at 131/130, and I could give a rat's ass, because I am SHRINKING.

I feel denser. It's easier to feel muscle under my skin. This, I think, is the beginning of great things.

Also, I made turkey & spinach lasagna last night (after midnight, because it is THAT hot and muggy out, and because I am mental); we just tried it for lunch and lo, it is GOOD. My Hub is thrilled. I'm pretty damn happy about it myself. We've got a batch of sloppy joes thrown together. Made another batch of Fortified Fudgesicles, throwing in some sugar-free cherry-flavored syrup for the hell of it, and it worked out pretty well. I just need to put together some 4 Apple Tuna Salad for my morning mid-meals this week and life will be very good.

Might make some more pancakes for el Hubbo.

Wrasslin' PPV tonight, and my second splurge meal for the weekend. Yay! How much do I love this plan? SO VERY MUCH.

3 Comments:

  • That's AWESOME!! I'm so happy for you! Know what? Some women would kill for your calves!! :)

    By Blogger lainb, at 3:13 PM  

  • way to go!

    would you pls share the recipe for the fortified fudgsicles? thanks in advance :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:42 PM  

  • Then ongoing adventures of shrinking Meg...nice job girlie.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home