I Am That Girl Now

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Strong. Strong. Arrrrrgh.

As mentioned earlier, I am tired. I am sore. I am hormonal. I am not trying to make up for that, and my goal for the day is to avoid doing anything to try to "fix" those things, because let's face it, I can compensate for these things for a while, I can't make them go away. I have eaten my dinner and brushed my teeth (really, I ought to make a daily post clocking in my post-food tooth-brushing), and now I am sitting on the couch with my laptop. There will be no more journeys into the kitchen tonight, and I plan to go to bed at 9 PM.

My husband is making brownies. That's fine with me. As long as I don't have to set foot in the kitchen, this is entirely cool with me.

I have had a bad day, and it's still going, but it's almost done. I just need to make some phone calls and then I can go to bed. That is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home