I Am That Girl Now

Friday, April 15, 2005

The scale is a weird, weird thing.

Remember how I said I'd weighed in on Sunday-- the day after my Day Of Rebellion-- to find that I was up seven pounds from the week before? All the way to 131.5, dear God. Re-gaining more than 10% of what you've lost, in a single week, is just no good.

I snuck a peek this morning. It's not the right day, and it wasn't even the right time-- usually I do this before breakfast, after toilet, first thing in the morning-- and son of a bitch, it was down to 125.5. Which is still a pound up from two weeks ago, but considering that there have been entirely too many binges besides the Day Of Rebellion's pizza, beer, pub grub, and Ben & Jerry's, that's... hell, I'll take it.

Oh hell, it's time for lunch.

1 Comments:

  • I have found that what happens is if you have a blow out it doesn't register that week, but the next week even if you've been really good you don't lose it, seems to be a delay!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home