I Am That Girl Now

Saturday, December 03, 2005

I have a plan.

I think I'm up for it. I think I'm okay.

This is the plan: 21 days, zero binges, zero grazing. No restrictions on food except that it must be what I honestly feel like eating, and I only get a single serving, and only when I'm actually hungry.

Because really, I know how to eat. My tastes are, when I trust my feelings on the matter, pretty simple and unprocessed; low on grease, low on sugar. I just have to trust myself, and give myself a gentle guideline.

I swear, I have done everything backwards. Maybe I'll get it right this time.

1 Comments:

  • It's a solid plan, Meg. Good luck.

    I'm down two pants sizes from doing things your way. You're my inspiration!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home